- warehousing experience is welcomed;
- Understanding of basic logistics processes;
- ability to work in a team;
- good physical shape;
- quick learner.
- receiving, placing, storage of goods in the warehouse;
- picking, picking orders;
- Record keeping;
- Participation in carrying out routine inventory.
- Work in a modern and reliable company;
- formal employment from the first day of work;
- The timely payment of wages, two times a month;
- paid holiday of 24 calendar days;
- paid sick leave;
- provision of special clothing and footwear;
- five-day work week;
- Five-day working week, eight-hour working day;
- competitive pay;
- opportunity for career growth.
If you are interested in the vacancy, send your resume to the post [email protected]
- advise customers;
- To display products.
We will definitely work if you:
- understand the range of pharmaceuticals;
- Want to develop and improve your skills;
- sociable, friendly, like to help others;
- have a computer at a confident level;
- Are willing to support colleagues and work for the common result.
- flexible work schedule;
- A comfortable workplace;
- Transparent incentive system
- Official employment and salary;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
Looking for your resume to e-mail [email protected]
We are looking for you if you are:
- active, communicative;
- willing to learn;
- want to rise up the career ladder;
- have a good speaking skills.
Our company offers you:
- a decent wage;
- a comfortable workplace;
- Schedule Monday - Friday from 9 to 18 or from 10 to 19;
- friendly team;
- timely payment of wages;
- opportunity for career growth;
- 24 calendar days of holiday and paid sick leave;
- Training from the best coaches at the company's expense;
- interesting corporate events.
Do you fit the description of our ideal candidate? Then we're waiting for your resume right now at e-mail [email protected]