Turinabol 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals
Turinabol is a steroid drug based on chlordehydromethyltestosterone, which has a moderate anabolic and androgenic effect. It is available in the form of tablets, 100 pieces in a package, the dosage of one tablet is 10 mg of the active substance.
Turinabol is used by athletes of various sports orientations who want to increase their strength potential without the risk of gaining excess weight. The steroid profile of the product is expressed in the following indicators. The anabolic factor is 180% of testosterone, the androgenic factor is 50% of testosterone, which makes it possible to classify it as a steroid with moderate power.
- stable muscle hypertrophy on the course;
- giving the muscles a beautiful relief without bloating from the presence of fluid in the muscles;
- increase in strength indicators without the risk of changing the weight category;
- increasing the endurance index by activating the production of red blood cell mass. At the same time, the muscles are saturated with oxygen, which allows you to exercise with a reduced risk of acidification;
- increase the concentration of natural testosterone.
The drug can cause a number of side effects. They are expressed in liver disorders (jaundice, necrotic changes in hepatocytes, cancerous tumors), endocrine disorders (inhibition of spermatogenesis, prostatic hypertrophy, priapism.