The steroid profile is characterized by a four times stronger anabolic effect than testosterone, but its androgenic activity is twice as high as that of testosterone. However, it should be noted that the drug is not converted to estrogens, which means that there are no concomitant side effects, including gynecomastia, fluid accumulation, high blood pressure, and so on. In fact, this is one of the drugs that most strongly contributes to a noticeable increase in muscle mass and strength indicators, but it is not suitable for beginners, because it requires a very well-established approach to use, which requires appropriate experience.
- allow you to add an average of about 10 kg of muscle mass per cycle
- four times stronger than testosterone in anabolic activity there is
- no conversion to estrogens and the associated "side effects"
- increase the indicators of strength and appetite
- sometimes increases libido and potency (individually)
- promotes the burning of adipose tissue
- suppresses the activity of cortisol
- stimulates the production of IGF and somatotropin
- increases motivation to exercise
Building a course
This drug is almost never recommended for athletes without experience in the use of steroids, as it is not the easiest compared to other anabolic agents. Improper use can be accompanied by a number of unpleasant and very undesirable complications. The tripod is placed in a dosage of 50 mg per day or 100 mg every other day. The course lasts from 6 to 8 weeks. Usually, after the 6th week, it is recommended to continue the course of treatment with gonadotropin. As a rule, the side effects characteristic of this drug occur when the recommended doses and the duration of the "safe" course are exceeded. Post-course therapy begins 3 days after the last injection. Use clomid for 3 weeks. In the first week, 50-100 mg, in the second – 50 mg and 25 mg in the third. Tamoxifen (nolvadex) is not suitable, as it can provoke progestin side effects associated with the use of trenbolone.