“Strombaject Aqua” is a trademark of the Moldovan manufacturer of sports pharmacology “Balkan Pharmaceutical”, under which a solution of stanozolol for injection is produced. The active ingredient of the drug is "stanozolol". It is one of the best anabolic steroids in bodybuilding and is used primarily for muscle-drying purposes, although when properly combined with the right steroids, it can also contribute to the growth of really high-quality "dry" muscle. Strombaject is intended for injection use. In general, this form of stanozolol is often referred to as "Winstrol". As part of independent courses, the drug is ideal for people with sufficient muscle mass and without too much body fat. Such a course will allow you to achieve tough, firm and relief muscles.
Unique features Strombaject aqua 50 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
The uniqueness of the described steroid lies in the fact that the drug is not only not subject to aromatization, but on the contrary - in itself it is characterized by antiestrogenic properties, and the ability to suppress the progestogenic activity of other drugs. This makes it the perfect match for steroids such as Nandrolone, Trenbolone and testosterone esters (including Sustanon). In conjunction with Deca and Trenbolones, it is able to suppress their progestogenic activity, thereby nullifying their main side reactions, and in the case of testosterones, its conversion into estrogens. In both cases, this combination is a "win-win" and increases the overall effectiveness of the course!
Main effects and properties Strombaject aqua 50 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
- excellent choice for drying and slimming purposes (when used in "solo")
- the drug grows well "dry" muscle mass when combined with the necessary steroids
- promotes the formation of stiff, relief and venous muscles
- significantly increases strength indicators
- used in many sports to improve speed-strength capabilities
- increases bioavailability and free testosterone levels by suppressing SHBG
- the drug is characterized by antiestrogenic and antiprogestogenic effects