Description SP Stanoject
The drug is based on the active substance Stasolol. It is valued among professional and amateur athletes. It has gained trust in many countries of the world due to its efficiency and safety. It allows for a short period of time to remove excess fat accumulation and eliminate the problem of fluid accumulation. The drug differs from other anabolics by the absence of flavoring and its consequences. It is used in the course of solo, but more often in combination with steroids on a set of muscles. In professional sports before the competition requires endurance, so many people prefer this drug, especially since the terms of withdrawal of the injection form of no more than 2 months. If you do not invest in this period of time you can use masking agents.
Dosage and recommendations for use SP Stanoject
The optimal dosage for elasticity and relief is at least 30 mg for beginners and 50 mg for professionals. Consult with a professional before the first injection. Every 2 weeks you should control the hormonal background by taking tests. It is important to know that due to the influence of the substance in the body a large amount of water from the tissues disappears. An overdose is fraught with consequences, drying the tissues may lead to ligament and tendon injuries with poor joint functioning. During the course it is necessary to observe a diet and training regime.
How it works SP Stanoject
- Removes subcutaneous fat, promotes skin tightening during weight loss.
- Helps to reduce fluid in the body.
- Gives the body a relief with the drawing of veins.
- Promotes muscle stiffness.
- Increases strength and speed by several times.
- Allows you to endure long trainings, competitions.
- Strengthens sexual activity, contributing to a stable erection.
- Accelerates protein metabolism.
- Able to accelerate blood flow and oxygenate cells.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Prevents catabolism, allowing you to save a preset result.
- Prevents depression.
Side reactions SP Stanoject
- Possible pain sensations in bones and muscles.
- Hair loss.
- Disorder sleep.
- Excessive aggression.