Gonadotropin (gonadotropin 1 fl/5000me) from SP Laboratories
Gonadotropin is not an anabolic drug, it serves to maintain the hormonal background of the athlete. Chorionic gonadotropin has a biological activity similar to that of luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is essential for the normal growth and maturation of female and male gametes and for the formation of sex hormones. Gonadotropin is sold without a prescription, an injectable release form for intramuscular or subcutaneous administration. When ingested, it begins to act quickly, and chorionic gonadotropin is eliminated in 2 phases. The first surge in the level of the substance in the blood is observed 2 hours after the injection, the second cycle – two days later.
How to accept it:
On long courses, the drug is used in a dosage of 250 to 500 mg 2 times a week. In particularly severe courses, gonadotropin must be included in post-course therapy in increased doses-up to 2000 mg.
- Take an empty sterile bottle;
- Add 1 ml of gonadotropin chorionic 5000 ME solution;
- Add 4 ml of sterile 0.9% sodium chloride solution;
- Shake gently until the ingredients are combined;
- Select the required amount of the drug solution based on the fact that 1 ml of the diluted solution contains 1000 IU of chorionic gonadotropin.
- Discard the remaining diluted solution of gonadotropin chorionic.
- rarely gynecomastia;
- increased hair growth or loss;