Pharmatropin is a popular drug used in the sports field and is a recombinant growth hormone, completely identical to the human growth hormone.
Recombinant growth hormone is produced in a genetically engineered way, identical in pharmacological properties to natural somatropin. The target of the drug is epiphysis zones of tubular bones, affecting which the drug causes body growth in length. Pharmatropin 1 mg by 1 MO can be ordered for athletes and bodybuilders, as it enhances the set of muscles and shows anabolic action.
The drug affects metabolic reactions: it enhances protein synthesis, breaks down fats and lowers cholesterol, traps electrolytes and water in the body. It regulates the activity of the glands, adrenals and other endocrine organs. Synthetic hormone has a prolonged effect - up to 48 hours.
Doctors prescribe the drug Pharmatropin to treat such diseases:
- endogenous somatotropin deficiency in children and adolescents;
- growth retardation in Shereshevsky-Terner syndrome, Prader-Willie syndrome;
- isolated hormone deficiency in adults;
- cachexia in severe somatic and infectious patients;
- in sports and bodybuilding Pharmatropin is prescribed for weight gain.
The average dose of the hormone for adults is 0.45-0.9 MO/day. The therapy lasts several months, and the price of the drug packaging is quite high, so it is undesirable to buy Pharmatropin 1 mg of 10 MO without a doctor's consultation. The course of treatment and dosages should be selected individually.