Norditropin is a genetically engineered liquid form of growth hormone. It is administered subcutaneously with a lack of growth hormone. Also, norditropin has become widely used by athletes to achieve better athletic performance and enhance muscle growth. The main feature of the drug and the difference from anabolic steroids is the almost complete absence of side effects with a rather impressive result.
Effects of using Norditropin Original 30 IU
The peptide has a number of positive properties, both for medical and sports purposes. Norditropin Original 30 IU has a number of the following effects:
- stimulates the growth of muscle mass, thereby improving the relief and volume of the muscles. This effect is based primarily on the production of an insulin-like growth factor;
- improves protein and carbohydrate metabolism in the body. thereby improving the transport of amino acids to the muscles;
- accelerates the process of fat burning by stimulating lipid metabolism;
- allows you to improve the reserves of potassium, sodium and magnesium in the body;
- lowers the level of bad cholesterol;
- strengthens and stimulates the growth of bone tissue, reduces the likelihood of fractures, ligament and joint injuries;
- has a hyperglycemic effect.
Side effects from Norditropin Original 30 IU
In most cases, the drug has no negative effects, or temporary side effects may occur. Among the possible consequences of using Norditropin are noted:
- general malaise, weakness;
- increased blood pressure;
- nausea and vomiting;
- signs of pancreatitis;
- hyperemia and swelling at the injection sites.
The drug is contraindicated in people with malignant tumors, as well as in case of individual intolerance to the drug. It should be taken with extreme caution by people with diabetes and thyroid problems.