Highgetropin is a human hormone analogue, which was first synthesized in China. It consists of 191 amino acids and is a biosynthetic substance. It was created using genetic engineering by adding specific genes to the structure of the peptide. It was intended for medical purposes. With the help of it, growth problems in children and adolescents under the age of 21 were solved. Its main action is to increase muscle mass and bone growth in various diseases.
In the middle of the last century, athletes and people who wanted to lose weight became interested in the hormone. It became popular among athletes of various categories. It helps to increase the physical performance of the athlete. The hormone is safe for humans and does not cause side effects if you follow all the rules for its use.
Positive qualities from the active substance
- Prevents catabolism.
- Promotes the recovery of muscle and bone tissue.
- It affects the increase in muscle mass.
- After use, the muscles become elastic and embossed with a clear design of the veins.
- Helps to reduce fluid levels in the body (drying)
- It quickly uses fat deposits.
- Accelerates the recovery of sports injuries.
- Transforms fat cells, saturating the whole body into energy.
- It has a rejuvenating effect thanks to the production of collagen.
- Helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Helps to concentrate and affects visual acuity.
- Improves mood and memory.
- There are no side effects.
For several decades, the hormone has been completely studied and received many positive reviews. If the dosage is observed correctly, it can achieve outstanding results in sports practice.