Adverse reactions Deca-Durabolin 100 mg from Organon
Deca-Durabolin 100 mg from Organon leads to these adverse reactions:
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Progression of atherosclerosis (increased LDL levels and decreased HDL levels).
- Peripheral edema.
- Disorders of the liver with jaundice.
- Dyspeptic phenomena.
- Leukemoid syndrome.
- Hepatonecrosis (headache, vomiting blood, dark feces, respiratory disturbance, feeling of discomfort).
- Hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Cholestatic hepatitis.
- Liver purpura (fecal discoloration, dark urine, hemorrhagic rashes, urticaria, pharyngitis).
- Increased secretory activity of sebaceous glands.
- Changes in libido.
- Disturbance of sleep.
You can buy Deca-Durabolin from Organon at the cheapest and most affordable price in England by simply ordering online with delivery on our online store site.
Applications Deca-Durabolin from Organon in England
Deca-Durabolin 100 mg Organon is administered intramuscularly, in an average dose of 50 mg, once every 20-26 days. If necessary, the dosage is increased to 100 mg. In pediatric patients, the drug is prescribed at a rate of 0.4 mg/kg sharply every 20-26 days.
The course of Deca-Durabolin 100 mg is continued for up to one year. If necessary, it is allowed to repeat the course of treatment after a four-week break.
Contraindications Deca-Durabolin 100 mg
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- prostate cancer;
- breast cancer (in men);
- breast cancer (with metastases in the presence of hypercalcemia);
- severe liver failure;
- glomerulonephritis (nephrotic form);
- hypercalcemia (including anamnesis);
- prepubertal age.
You can buy Deca-Durabolin 100 mg from Organon in England on the site of our online store.
|Active substance:||Nandrolone Decanoate|
|Active ingredient, mg:||100|
|1 bottle, ml:||2|
|Bottles in the package, pcs:||5|
|Packing:||Bottle, Packing (5 bottles)|