Boldenon belongs to the group of androgens, anabolic steroids and androgenic esters. The drug was developed for veterinary medicine and was actively used in large animal breeding. In sports practice, it is mainly used abroad. You can buy Boldenon under the same trade name or buy analogs - Equipoise, Hanabol, Boldesten.
Characteristics of the active ingredient
Boldenon is an analogue of the male sex hormone testosterone, produced in the form of an oil solution for injections. The structure of the active substance is a metandrostenolone molecule deprived of the 17-alpha-methyl group. The function of the missing molecule is to help methandrostenolone pass through the liver without destruction.
The drug has an ability:
- strongly excite appetite;
- stimulate the production of red blood cells;
- accelerate the process of protein synthesis and building muscle mass.
- Boldenone, which can be responded to by professional athletes, has the same powerful anabolic effect as testosterone.
- When taking a pharmacological product, the appetite is much stronger than when using other steroids.
But in contrast to testosterone, Boldenon is less active androgenic. Low level of androgenic strength makes it possible to use the product for people with hypersensitivity to testosterone and prone to adverse reactions. During the reception of Boldenon the same increase in weight, volume and strength of muscles is observed. But the weak androgenic and estrogenic effect allows achieving the prevalence of dry mass and minimal water retention.
One more advantage of the injection drug is that when taking Boldenon's course, sportsmen do not risk reducing the production of natural testosterone in the body.