Trenbolon. Medical definition
Trenbolone is an injectable anabolic steroid that is not used in medicine, but is popular in sports because of its powerful mass-produced effect.
Characteristics of the active ingredient
The structure of Trenbolone is 19-northeosterone, a derivative of the natural male hormone testosterone. It belongs to the same steroid group as Nandrolon. The chemical compound was developed back in the 1960s and was originally used as a veterinary steroid. The substance was represented in 3 forms: acetate, enanthate and hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. Injection Trenbolone, which is now easy to buy on specialised pharmacological pages, disappeared from free sale at some time. It was produced under the trade names Parabolan and Finaplix. The substance appeared later on in the Ukrainian market of sports pharmacology, but it became very popular among athletes.
Use in sports
The substance has the strongest anabolic activity: it is 5 times more effective than conventional testosterone. Changes in Trenbolone's chemical structure make it more strongly related to the receptors responsible for protein synthesis and muscle hyperplasia. The reason why all bodybuilders want to buy Trenbolone injection from the UK is to have the strongest possible mass-up effect. In one course of anabolic, an athlete manages to increase the weight of muscles by fifteen kilos.
What useful pharmacological properties the drug has:
- has a powerful effect on muscle mass growth and increased body relief;
- increases the nitrogen balance and increases the amount of protein compounds in the body;
- does not retain water, so it is ideal for athletes during the drying period;
- increases endurance and prevents the development of overtraining;
- has an impact on the insulin-like growth factor, which contributes to rapid weight gain;
- restores ligaments and cartilage tissue after sports injuries.
Trenbolone, which is affordable for most men, affects not only anabolic but also hormone levels. By inhibiting glucocorticoid levels, it prevents the destruction of muscle mass after the course.
Trenbolone is not used in such situations:
- individual intolerance to the components;
- prostate neoplasms;
- severe liver function disorders;
- renal failure;
- cardiovascular diseases.
Before starting the Trenbolon course, you should find out about its compatibility with other drugs. It is not recommended to take the drug simultaneously with antibiotics from the rifampicin group, barbiturates and antifungal agents. They change the pharmacological properties of the steroid. Trenbolone cannot be combined with anticoagulants and antiaggregants because of the increased risk of spontaneous bleeding. To reduce the negative impact on liver cells, anabolic should not be used together with hepatotoxic medicines.
Trenbolone. Side effects
An athlete who is going to buy Trenbolone must understand that the injectable drug is aggressive and powerful. It often causes undesirable consequences, especially if the instructions for use are not followed. The main side effects:
- Estrogen. The hormone is by its chemical nature progestin, which is why it stimulates breast swelling, gynaecomastia and pain in the pericarp zone.
- Androgenic. The drug can provoke increased hair loss, acne, impaired potency and libido.
- Toxic effects on liver cells, hepatitis and fatty dystrophy.
- Increased harmful cholesterol levels and increased blood pressure.
- Insomnia, which is often called "TrenSomnia" in sports and bodybuilding.
How often Trenbolone causes side effects depends on the dosage and duration of the course. When short lived forms of injectable steroid are used, the toxic effect on the body is much less than when the enantate is administered in high doses over a long period of time.
|Nome del prodotto||Prezzo|
|Parabolan 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals||9 €|
|Mix of 3 Trenbolones 200 mg Zhengzhou||8.5 €|
|Trenadex Acetate 100 mg Sciroxx||45 €|
|SP Trenbolon Forte (Trenbolon Enanthate) 200 mg SP Laboratories||80 €|
|Pharma TREN 50 50 mg Pharmacom Labs||60 €|