Testosterone propionate regulates the function of the male reproductive system organs and stimulates the formation of new proteins. Doctors prescribe a drug for the treatment of conditions related to genital underdevelopment and gender signs in men. In sports, propionate is used by athletes to rapidly build muscle mass and increase strength.
Testosterone propionate. Medical definition
The androgenic agent is produced as an intramuscular solution and is an oily liquid with an active substance concentration of 1% or 5%. Testosterone propionate can be purchased at a pharmacy with a prescription or at a specialty shop for athletes. The standard packaging contains 10 or 5 ampoules of the product.
Pharmacological group of the active ingredient
Testosterone propionate is part of a group of endogenous hormones and anabolic steroids.
Characteristics of the active ingredient
The propionate regulates the functions of the glands in men and activates the formation of protein structures. Taking the product stimulates the production of sperm. The active substance takes part in the formation of male behaviour, affects sexual desire and affects body structure. Testosterone propionate inhibits the production of luteinizing and follicle stimulating hormones. As an estrogen antagonist, propionate works as an antitumour factor in neoplastic processes affecting the breast. As a result of the anabolic effect of the propionate, the amount of fat deposits decreases, muscle tissue increases and bones become stronger. For Testosterone propionate, the instructions indicate that in a diet rich in protein, erythrocyte production is increased as the preparation is taken in parallel.
The pharmacological agent stabs intramuscularly or gives subcutaneous injections. Once injected, propionate dissolved in oil is gradually absorbed. In testosterone sensitive organs, it takes the form of dihydrotestosterone, penetrates through cell membranes and enters the nucleus. The transformation of testosterone occurs in the liver. The main role in the excretion of the hormone is played by the kidneys.
Doctors recommend buying testosterone propionate and taking it for therapeutic purposes for men:
- malfunctions in the development of the genital organs;
- problems of sexual function on the background of endocrine disorders, oligospermia, eunuchoidism;
- male menopause and related vascular problems;
- in prostate hypertrophy;
Testosterone propionate is also used to eliminate female health problems. The drug is prescribed in case:
- breast and ovarian cancer in women under 60 years of age;
- hemorrhages that are not related to the monthly cycle in old age;
- if there are contraindications to taking estrogen for menopausal substitution therapy.
- A hormonal remedy is actively used in sports to prepare for competitions and build up muscles.
Testosterone propionate. Use in sports
Athletes apply to the Athlete Stor shop to buy Testosterone Propionate in London or to order the drug from other cities in the UK. Athletes from various sports use anabolic steroid for purposes:
- to quickly build muscle mass and give the body a clear texture;
- burning fat deposits;
- to improve strength performance;
- increase libido.
Testosterone propionate, which athletes leave behind, is effective during muscle mass gain and drying periods. Unlike other oil-based testosterone-containing preparations, anabolic anabolism has a shorter duration of action. Athletes therefore have to give injections after a day. Taking the medication in a precisely controlled dose does not cause swelling. Body weight increases gradually against the background of Testosterone propionate use - on average, the monthly increase is 10-12 kg. The muscle gained is more 'dry' than when other anabolics are used. Testosterone propionate is used by novice athletes and experienced athletes in the use of anabolic steroids.
The list of contraindications for taking Testosterone propionate contains such conditions:
- disorder of urinary outflow;
- prostate tissue sprawl;
- malignant tumours of the prostate and mammary gland;
- increased concentration of calcium in the blood;
- diabetes mellitus;
- previous myocardial infarction, heart failure;
- severe pathologies of the liver and kidneys;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- It is prohibited to use Testosterone propionate in pregnant and nursing women.
Testosterone propionate. Interaction
Before you begin your Testosterone Propionate course, you should familiarise yourself with how it interacts with other tools. The drug enhances the effects of other anabolic steroids, vitamin complexes, hemorrhaging and sugar reducing agents. The activity of Testosterone propionate is weakened by simultaneous intake of barbiturates, rifampicin and ethanol.