Nandrolon, whose formula contains 19-nortestosterone, belongs to the anabolic steroid group and helps build muscle mass. The substance has antitumour, androgenic and anti-anemic effects.
Nandrolone. Characteristics of the active ingredient
Nandrolon is a steroid product that, after administration, penetrates into the body's cells using special receptors. Pharmacological properties: increased synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids, increased energy production, improved calcification and bone strength. It represents small white crystals that are well soluble in chloroform and acetone, but insoluble in water. Thanks to its anabolic action, Nandrolon has such indications:
- progressive muscular dystrophy;
- exhaustion of the body;
- increased catabolic rate due to chronic somatic or infectious diseases;
- musculoskeletal system injuries;
- osteoporosis in the postclimactic period in women;
- stunting in children due to somatotropin deficiency.
The drug has moderate androgenic activity, stimulates the secretory activity of the male glands and affects the development of secondary sexual traits. In women, injection Nandrolon is used to treat hormonally sensitive breast tumours that have arisen in the post-menopausal period. The product has an anti-anemic activity. It is used to improve the digestibility and efficiency of iron preparations and to stimulate bone marrow function. The substance differs from other representatives of androgens in its pharmacokinetic properties. Anabolic steroid has a prolonged effect, and its maximum concentration in the blood occurs 1-3 weeks after administration. Biotransformations of the substance occur in the liver, and the decomposition products are mainly removed with urine.
Nandrolone. Use in sports
The most common people who want to buy Nandrolon in the UK are athletes and bodybuilders who need to gain muscle mass and prepare for competitions. The anabolic activity of the substance is 1.5 times higher than that of Testosterone propionate, and the androgenic properties are not as pronounced. The drug ensures effective muscle building and causes fewer side reactions.
The use of anabolic in sports:
- has a maximum mass-produced effect - up to 8 kg of musculature in one course;
- gives a persistent result - muscle mass is retained after Nandrolon injections are stopped;
- strengthens bones, ligaments and joints and reduces the probability of sports injuries;
- increases erythrocyte levels and oxygen transport to tissues, which is important for aerobic training;
- improves the endurance and vitality of the athlete;
- enhances the absorption of amino acids in the intestines and improves the efficiency of high-protein nutrition.
Bodybuilders love this product because it does not turn into estrogens with aromatherapy. According to instructions, Nandrolone causes a small increase in female sex hormones, but this effect is significantly lower than that of other steroids.
Anabolic steroid is one of the most potent drugs, so there are restrictions on its use:
- Hypersensitivity to active components;
- prostate neoplasms;
- acute and chronic prostatitis;
- mammary gland tumours in men;
- hepatitis and other liver function disorders;
- nephrotic syndrome;
- hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria;
- severe cardiovascular pathologies.
In women, the list of contraindications includes pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is not difficult to buy Nandrolon in London, but it must be remembered that it is strictly forbidden to take the drug in teenage athletes. It causes severe hormonal disturbances and promotes the calcification of the epiphysis zones of the tubular bones. This can lead to stunting and sexual dysfunction.
The drug forms negative combinations with glucocorticoids and mineralocorticoids. It causes water and salt retention, provokes swelling and hypertension. Anabolic enhances the pharmacological properties of antiaggregants and anticoagulants, so there is a risk of spontaneous bleeding when used together. With regard to Nandrolon, doctor reviews confirm its compatibility with other steroids, aromatase inhibitors and anti-estrogens. The drug is permitted to be used in complex course therapy, as part of Mixed Anabolics.
Nandrolone. Side effects
During Nandrolon therapy, unwanted reactions are possible:
- headaches and dizziness;
- nasal mucosa discharge;
- back and joint pains;
- allergic skin rash;
- dyspeptic disorders;
- changes in the blood lipid spectrum;
- cholestatic hepatitis.
In women, the substance causes virilisation: a change in the timbre of the voice, excessive body hair, hypertrophy of the external genital organs.