The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
Muscle building products
Every athlete knows that building muscle mass requires not only strength training and a special diet, but also a dramatic increase in hormones. Either steroids or peptides can provide this. The latter are very popular with athletes, even if not everyone fully understands their abilities.
Peptides for gaining muscle mass are a large group of recombinant amino acids. They are obtained by genetic engineering. The main consumers of peptides are beginners and experienced bodybuilders.
Effects of use
Peptides in sport are used to gain muscle mass. But in addition to this, they have the following effects on the athlete's body:
- They strengthen ligaments and protect them from damage and disease. When ligaments are healthy, an athlete can train more efficiently and with heavier weights. Naturally, this has a positive effect on muscle growth;
- accelerate the healing of micro-injuries, damage to muscle tissue;
- stimulate the pituitary gland, preventing it from suppressing its own ability to synthesize somatotropin;
- improve bone health. Bones grow or thicken along with muscles. This, too, is an important nuance that contributes to increased muscle volume;
- strengthen the immune system. Consequently, the athlete will not miss workouts due to illnesses. For the same reason, the body does not have to expend resources to suppress infections, bacteria and viruses;
- contribute to the normalization of sleep.
Two types of peptides are used in bodybuilding:
Functional peptides allow you to get rid of excess weight and increase the volume of muscle tissue. They also strengthen the immune system and ligaments, stimulate somatotropin secretion, increase metabolic rate, and suppress appetite. At the same time, these peptides are notoriously unpredictable, but they start working immediately upon entering the body.
Structural peptides take effect as soon as the breakdown into amino acid sequences is completed, and protein synthesis begins. This leads to the formation of new muscle fibres.
Examples of the most popular peptides
In more detail, the following peptides are used in sports to recruit muscle tissue:
- GHRP-6 is a growth hormone secretion stimulant. This type was developed for the treatment of diseases causing deficiency of this hormone. It is taken by athletes 3 times a day to improve their endurance during training and for spectacular muscle definition.
- GHRP-2 is a somatotropin releasing hormone stimulator, also a growth hormone booster. It should be taken 3 times a day. It can increase the appetite, but this disadvantage will disappear when taken in combination with the previous one.
- Ipamorelin - Increases growth hormone and inhibits somastostatin, which inhibits growth hormone secretion. Does not cause an increase in appetite.
- GRF(1-29) - stimulates the production of growth hormone, like the previous species.
- CJC-1295 - the action of this species is identical to that of somatoliberin.
- Gonadorelin - stimulates the secretion of luteinising hormone, which induces leydigo cells to produce testosterone and enhances the production of follicle-stimulating hormone, which improves testicular function.
- PEGMGF - stimulates the processes of division of myoblasts, which are satellite cells of muscle tissue, precursors of muscle fibre.
- Oxytocin is a hypothalamic hormone that helps maintain muscle mass.
- Glucagon is able to increase the availability of major energy sources. This type helps to increase the duration and intensity of exercise.
How to prepare and apply
Warm the vial with the peptide to room temperature before use. After that, the rubber cap of the vial should be wiped with alcohol, and then a solvent should be poured into the vial. This can be bactericidal water, water for injection, novocaine, lidocaine, vitamin B-12. It is the water for injection that is most often used.
Under no circumstances should the vial be shaken to speed up the dissolution of the peptides. It is better simply to put the vial in the refrigerator. After some time it will dissolve on its own. In the dissolved state, the drug is suitable for use for up to 10 days. This time is enough to use up the vial completely.
The drug is injected according to a standard scheme or as directed.